I am an illustrator and graphic designer living in Newberg, OR.
I am able to work in a wide range of styles.
I am currently accepting new projects.
Why hire me?
Illustration adds personality to a project, and helps it stand out in a crowded media landscape. I’m a talented illustrator, and my drawings and design choices are eye catching.
I promptly return all calls and emails. But communication goes further than that: I will make sure that your message is communicated both verbally and visually through the tone, mood, and style of my artwork.
I work really hard, and produce work on time. I spent the last couple of years teaching, and was consistently recognized for increasing my student’s performance and going above and beyond on the job.
I'm A Find
I’m relaunching my career as an illustrator and designer, and am rebuilding my portfolio. I’m on the hunt for projects, and would love to work with you.
Episodes 1, 2, and 3 of The Song of the Tail-Eater [working title]
Summary: In a world where music summons magical forces, a strict caste system emerges. A select few are elected Cantors, yet most people are forbidden from making any music whatsoever. In exchange, the Cantors limit tribal warfare, ensure bountiful harvests, and keep natural disasters at bay. Most people accept the deal without question, but there’s always a witch or two stirring up trouble…
- Internship with Nickelodeon Magazine, 2009
- Internship with Marvel Comics, 2009
- Internship with Fantagraphics Books, 2010
- B.A. in Studio Art, Carleton College, Northfield Minnesota, 2011
- “Storyboard Animation” School of Visual Art, New York, NY, 2011
- Masters in Teaching, Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR, 2016
- Endorsement in Art, Portland State University, Portland, OR, 2019