I am an illustrator and graphic designer living in Newberg, OR.
I am able to work in a wide range of styles.
I am currently accepting new projects.
Why hire me?
Illustration adds personality to a project, and helps it stand out in a crowded media landscape. I’m a talented illustrator, and my drawings and design choices are eye catching.
I promptly return all calls and emails. But communication goes further than that: I will make sure that your message is communicated both verbally and visually through the tone, mood, and style of my artwork.
I work really hard, and produce work on time. I spent the last couple of years teaching, and was consistently recognized for increasing my student’s performance and going above and beyond on the job.
I'm A Find
I’m relaunching my career as an illustrator and designer, and am rebuilding my portfolio. I’m on the hunt for projects, and would love to work with you.
WEBTOON CANVAS: The Song and Its Singer
Summary: In a world where music summons magical forces, Ara is a village girl who is forbidden from singing. Everything changes when she encounters Enek, a traveling enchanter, or “Cantor,” who discovers her singing in secret.
- Internship with Nickelodeon Magazine, 2009
- Internship with Marvel Comics, 2009
- Internship with Fantagraphics Books, 2010
- B.A. in Studio Art, Carleton College, Northfield Minnesota, 2011
- “Storyboard Animation” School of Visual Art, New York, NY, 2011
- Masters in Teaching, Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR, 2016
- Endorsement in Art, Portland State University, Portland, OR, 2019